2) We maintain a list of activists that we can mobilise to participate in campaigning activities and we do this in concert with the organisations that we are affiliated with, and which provide us with necessary assistance, namely Britain for Europe and the European Movement.
3) We will limit contact with you to communications which are strictly necessary.
4) We will contact you from time to time via email, text or phone to inform you of events and to coordinate activity.
5) You may at any time contact us to confirm what personal data we are holding on you.
6) You may at any time ask us to remove your personal data and we will do so immediately and without hesitation.
7) If you ask us to remove your personal data your status as an activist will also be automatically deactivated and we will ensure that you receive no more communications from us.
8) As we rely upon Britain for Europe and the European Movement for services such as public liability insurance, event insurance, publicity materials etc. we will pass our list of activists, including the personal data that we hold on them, to both organisations from time to time. Your personal information will be handled by them in accordance with their privacy policies which arecompliant with The General Data Protection Regulation (EU) 2016/679 (GDPR). That means that when you request to deactivate your status as an activist we will request that your personal data is also removed by Britain for Europe and the European Movement and it will be their responsibility to ensure that this happens.
9) We will never pass your personal data to another party, other than the aforementioned organisations Britain for Europe and the European Movement..
Check your spam folder if you don't see your confirmation email.